Details and real estate information about Huntington Bayshore Condos Huntington Beach. This includes photos, community features, HOA, location and current pricing.
Huntington Bayshore Condos – Community Features
There are six, three story contemporary buildings situated within this beautiful coastal community. Each of the buildings has its own address and separate entrance. Therefore, a key or code is required to enter.
Huntington Bayshore set the standards when they were built in 1989. They have four key features that are hard to find in condominium units.
- No matter what floor you are on – the condos are single story or one level
- The units are bright with an abundance of light making them feel larger
- The condos boast huge patios, balconies and decks so there’s lots of outdoor space
- Parking is secured and underground with extra visitor secured parking
If you like to entertain friends and family the clubhouse and pool area have some great amenities. The pool and spa are located across a large greenbelt, so they are away from the housing. There are public restrooms, an outdoor shower and a couple barbecues.
This is a pet friendly community.
Huntington Bayshore Condo Details
There are 159 Huntington Bayshore condo units consisting of 1 and 2 bedroom models. The 1 bed, 1 bath model ranges in size from approx 850-900 sq ft. The living rooms are spacious with sliding glass doors that open to your very own private outdoor patio. Due to its larger size, the 1 bedroom can easily fit a king size bedroom set. Also, there’s lots of closet space. Even more, the 2 bed, 2 bath units were designed with one larger master bedroom and bathroom.
Many of the homes have vaulted ceilings and sliding glass doors, both in the living room and bedroom with direct access to the outdoor space. Individual laundry rooms and fireplaces are common.
End units have less common walls which offer more privacy. Corner units tend to have larger patios. Both of which add value in price and desirability when selling.
Huntington Bayshore Condo Prices
The most recent sale for this downtown Huntington Beach condo was $585,000. This was an end unit with 1 bedroom, 1 bath and 900 sq ft.
The condos are located on Lake Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92648. It’s a short 3 block walk to the ocean. Above all, on quiet nights you can hear the roar of the ocean waves.
To view ALL Huntington Beach Condos in this 92648 zip code -click here-
One of the best features of the Huntington Bayshore Condominiums are the huge outdoor patios. Whether you have a balcony, patio or deck the size tends to be larger than most condos in the downtown Huntington Beach area.
Huntington Bayshore Condos Huntington Beach – HOA Information
- HOA Name: Huntington Bayshore Homeowners Association
- Management Company: Regent Association Services
- Address: 2740 N Grand Avenue, Suite 200, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Contact Info: Phone: (714) 634-0611 Fax: (714) 634-7565 Website: https://www.regentcmc.com/
- HOA Dues: $400 – $420/mo – Includes gated grounds, clubhouse, swimming pool and spa, water & hot water, also trash and fire insurance
Thinking of relocating? Would you like to know what your condo is worth? If so, call or text me, Zeb Plante, real estate agent.
Related Posts: 100 Huntington Beach Condo Communities
Pacific Shores Townhomes Huntington Beach (newer community)
Villa Pacifica Condos Huntington Beach (large master bedroom)
Harboring Villas Huntington Beach (ocean views)